Don’t let budget constraints keep you from visiting Oahu. With some good pre-trip planning and the following tips from Little Hawaii Rent A Car, it is possible to visit Hawaii without breaking the bank.
One simple way to save money on accommodations is to shop around for travel deals and be open to hotels that are away from the main tourist zones. Instead of a large resort or hotel, consider a guest house or bed and breakfast for better pricing and add-ons. And finally, for those who just can’t get enough of the outdoors, a cabin rental or camping might be a great option. Just throw your gear into your car or van rental. and you’re set for the adventure of a lifetime.
There’s no need to spend your vacation dollars on expensive tours or shuttles. With a car rental from Little Hawaii, you can visit all of the island’s hot spots as well as its hidden gems at your own pace. Whether you want to explore Honolulu in a Mini Cooper rental or head out of the city to discover the island in a Jeep rental, our fleet has the right vehicle for you.
Choose Inexpensive Activities
There is no lack of expensive activities on Oahu, but it’s easy to stay within your budget with these fun choices:
- A day (or more) at the beach and hanging out in the water doesn’t cost much, especially if you pack a picnic.
- Renting a kayak or SUP is a fun and easy way to explore the coastline, and it’s more affordable than a boat cruise or surfing lessons.
- Rent snorkel gear or bring your own, and head out to a quiet location to enjoy the underwater world. One great spot we recommend is Hanauma Bay, a protected nature reserve on Oahu’s southeast coast.
- Eat fresh, local produce, or check out some of the cool food trucks and stands that you come across.
- Jump in your rental car and head out of town for an island road trip.
Cheap car rentals might not always be your best bet, but with a discount car rental from Little Hawaii, you can rest assured that you are getting a fully serviced, well-maintained, and completely reliable car. Contact us today at (808) 347-2886, or make a reservation online.